Thursday, January 17, 2008

2007 redux

Many changes have transpired at Casa de Mexcellence in the last year. Let me share them with you!

No longer living in sin with her boyfriend, nor witnessing random acts of violence on a daily basis, Anni Hispanni will not be speaking about herself in the third person from this sentence forward.

Ahem.

Since I last wrote here I have aquiesced to the following pieces of advice from friends, family, and random strangers:

"Put down the wine glass already!"-Everyone

"You should try going back on that diet of yours." -Grandpa

"Have you ever thought about breaking up with that guy? He sure is an asshole!"-Yellow cab driver

Love! Support! Guidance!

Broken down into pounds I have lost:

Empties: 1 garbage bag per week weighing roughly 20 lbs=1,040
Poundage lost as a result of not drinking contents of said Empties=30
Disjoining of "that guy"= 160

Grand total= 1,230 pounds!

Put that on your wagon Oprah!

Yes, the load is lighter around these here parts and I hope to write more often this year.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Seward said...

Are you kidding me? 30 pounds? Insane in the membrane.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Anni Hispanni said...

I love how the 30 pound weight loss is more unbelievable than the 1,040.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I'm glad you're back.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home