Thursday, August 31, 2006

21 Things That I Love.

  1. I love it when my Grandpa pops off with one of his quirky sayings. My favorite of all time is: “You’re gettin’ so tall we’re gonna have to get you some short shoes!”
  2. Seeing my sister lullaby my niece to sleep for the first time.
  3. Finding money in the laundry. YESS!
  4. Getting to the bus stop just when the bus arrives.
  5. Coming home to find my house cleaned and Chris making dinner. That’s just awesome.
  6. Going “Yard Sale-ing” with my Dad on Saturday mornings and honking at every pedestrian and bike rider we saw. Once we got flipped off by a little boy!
  7. A towel fresh out of the dryer when I get out of the shower
  8. The way that babies smell and are all soft and snuggly
  9. My nephew’s sense of humor. Once he gave me a Christmas present and he said “Here Anni. Maybe its a new boyfriend!” HA. HA.
  10. Seeing my Mom do the “Doo Doo Brown”. She’s a gangsta!
  11. Dancing to the music!
  12. Singing These Boots are Made for Walkin’ at divey karaoke bars
  13. My Grandma’s cabbage rolls.
  14. Racing go-karts with Kayt
  15. I love the sound of my nieces laugh and her mischievous smile
  16. Bar-b-ques on the beach with my friends
  17. Playing Scrabble in Golden Gate Park
  18. I love driving over the Bay Bridge and seeing the bright red “PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO” after a vacation
  19. I love the smell of Gardenias and Christmas at my Grandparent's house
  20. Saturday afternoons at Luigi’s and Basque food at Noriega’s in my home town.
  21. Most of all, I love that I have a great, solid family and friends that love me back. You can’t ask for more than that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your's was the "next blog"

I must say I have been reading through your posts and they are pretty hillarious. Consider yourself subscribed!!

haha... oh and btw tap water is where it's at, infact, I am enjoying a nice tall glass of it right now!

4:26 PM  
Blogger aisha said...

No, hilarious is not the right word. You are witty and I will be reading. No pressure or anything.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home